RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2001

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:16:14 +0100
Dear people,...

... next time I must use the sign  :-))  because a lot of you thought I was
angry! No, people: it was a friendly observation! I know Vanesa, I met her
for the New Year Day. I hope she is not offended! :-))  :-))  :-))  (Che poi
sono pure carine queste faccette!)
Ciao!
Vanesa, sorry if I seemed awful: your secrets are also niceto traslate!
Ciao!

LUCA