RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2007

From:
Aegee Udine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aegee Udine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:10:06 +0200
Hello Aegee-People,

We are very proud to announce that the Cultural Working Group,
expecially in the person of Flavio Landi, will collaborate with
Aegee-Udine for the Intercultural night we are organizing!

We can already count on the collaboration of the cultural
Associaciation Vicino Lontano, which is organizing in Udine a cultural
and literary week from the 9 of May to the 12 of May, the University
of Udine , the Cityhall of Udine, but the collaboration with the
Cultural Working Group will give to the night an  international
flavour in the theme with the night.

As you know talk about interculturalism and intercultural dialogue is
very important nowadays. See the differents and understand them is the
base to start a new and peacefull society.

During the night:
-in occasion of the 20 years of Erasmus project, stands from Europe
with Ucraine, Rumenia, Checz Repubblic, Spain plus the presence of
exchange students from China and India.
-installations and video of young artist on the theme of the night
-Theatral Preformances
-Dj live

so come to Udine!
and if you want stay also for ll the week for the Vicino Lontano Cultural Week
info www.vicinolontano.it

Aegee-Udine