RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Alexianne Galea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexianne Galea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:27:11 -1000
Hi everybody!

on behalf of the International Politics Working Group & AEGEE-Hamburg I
would like to invite you to our conference about the European Role in the
Israeli-Palestinian Conflict taking place from
12 - 15 August 2002 in Hamburg, Germany.

The conference consists of two parts:
- the importance of an intercultural dialogue and
- the European role; here you are asked to work out position papers in
various workshops

We are very glad to have the possibility to invite Israeli and Palestinian
students from Israel/Palestinian territories. - Thus, this conference is a
platform not only for us (Europeans) but also for Israeli and Palestinian
students.

If you´re interested please visit our website: www.aegee.org/wg/ipwg - there
you also find information about how to apply (motivation letter|essay).
Application deadline is 15 June.

Furthermore, we offer for all participants a Post-Event: 15-18 August. So
there is also enough time to hang around and discover Hamburg!

Hope to see you soon!
greetings,
Christine

(secretary ipwg/pres.aegee-hamburg)

p.s.: should you have any questions feel free to contact me!