RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:12:15 +0200
Anybody is interessting to get an AEGEE flag for only 55 Euro, if yes read
below:

>Hereby information about our Flag ordering project.
>- Best offer is polyester flag in yellow and blue (120 x 180), text Aegee
incl. star circle + Europe picture (in yellow)... can be used outdoors too.
To give you an IMPRESSION (note: the coloring light blue will be
yellow...positioning picture on flag is
>in left upper corner with background field 'dark' blue), see the attached
picture.

>- How to order?
>Decide how many flags you want.
>Pay 55 Euro x number of flags you order to
>Aegee-Aachen
>konto: 161 105 53
>BLZ: 390 500 00 (Sparkasse Aachen)
>write at subject: Flags project , and the number of flags (e.g. Flags
project 4)

>--> send an e-mail to me that you paid stating the number of flags +
amount, if you like me to confirm that we received money from you

>- You can order till the 26th (= DEADLINE)
>
>tschuss
>Karel Burm
>president Aegee - Aachen
>PS I included some extra e-mail addresses.... if other antennae are
interested they are of course free to join (please send me an e-mail).