RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2003

From:
Amedeo Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amedeo Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:25:27 +0100
Hello Dear Friends,

I'm here again to ask your support. First of all let me thanks all the
people who sent me a pics or songs!!!

Below there is a link where you find the 4 different draws I received,
choose your favourite one and send me an e-mail indicating the number
you can find near each pic.
Please do it before April 1st . The first classified pic will be used
for the new Rainbow T-Shirt while the second will be used for the CD
cover.

http://www.aegeenapoli.unina.it/rainbow.html

RAINBOW COMPILATION 4 PEACE: after the bad situation we're living in
these days we have decided to change the theme of Rainbow CD, all that
we ask is to send to:

two songs (mp3 format) or their names and artist( to find them on peer
to peer programs) who represent the idea of peace inside your country!!
Remember, we need at least 2 songs for each country of Rainbow Region.

Hoping to receive soon a lot of stuff

Ciao

Amedeo

***************
Amedeo FERRARA

President AEGEE-Napoli
President Juridical Commission AEGEE-Europe
Members' Commission AEGEE-Europe
Speaker AEGEE-Europe Public Relations WG
Public Relations Responsible AEGEE-Europe Human Rights WG

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel/Fax: +390815966483
Mobile:  +393473405638
MSN: [log in to unmask]