RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2003

From:
NEWS BULLETIN TEAM <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NEWS BULLETIN TEAM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 00:33:18 +0300
Dear AEGEE Friend,

  This is Taner from News Bullettin Team of AEGEE Eskisehir again ;) As
you know we are publishing the new issue of News Bulletin, which will be
published in the AGORA-Buchresti. Therefore, we have sent you before
some mails, but we couldn't receive necessary feedbacks. Then, we have
changed the deadline of News Bulletin. Now ,you have one more chance to
publish your articles in News Bulletin and you have 4 days more time
until 15th March 2003. If you want introduce your anntenna, project,
work group, event or other activities to all AEGEE Network, you can
start to writing your article and send it us!!:)...Moreover, you can add
photos or logo of your activity into your article.

Here are the specifications for your article:
- between 300 - 500 words
- with an title and name & local of the author
- in word or txt document
- with some photos and logo of the event
- scanned in minimum 300dpi, in tiff format

 Deadline is 15 March 2003.

For quesitons and to send your article:

You can send it to our public FTP server too, for this way

FTP adress: ftp.anadolu.edu.tr
username: aegee
password: nbteam

For more info visit our web site: