RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2002

From:
Amedeo Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amedeo Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 00:32:41 +0100
Hi Davide, and welcome to the new Netcommie Luca!!!
I spent all day sleeping, but now I'm ready to start for my new
adventure.
But first of all, If I'm the new president of JC, I must thank you
Davide for all the support you gived me during these years. I'll never
forget all that you done for me and the other.

Ti voglio

Amedeo