RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2002

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:18:47 +0200
 Dear friends,

         while lying in the sun in order to get tanned within September as
the Visa Responsible (WOW:O) of next Planning Meeting  in Cagliari

I would be very grateful

 1) If people who want to apply for this event could tell me (by asking
firstly to the Visa office in the Italian
 Consulate nearest to you) if they need a Visa, and in that case, tell me
their fax number;

2) Once you've got the fax number and are sure you need a Visa, write me
your name, family name, date and place of birth, address
 (complete), citizenship, passport number, date of expiry and date of issue
 of the passport;

 3) Thirdly, I need to know exactly how long you will stay here, because I
 have to write it in the invitation...

 4) Fourthly, if you have a fax number please tell me so that I can send you
 all the things I'll send to the Visa Office and,

 5) Finally, IMPORTANT if you apply for either the Conference or the post-PM
you'll be allowed to join also the PM (whose applications will start on
June, 27th)

As soon as I receive your requests with all the information I'll be able to
start...and it takes a long time...

 Thank you for your co-operation...it'll be a pleasure for me to do my best
to allow you to come here!

 Silvia Baita
 Secretary of AEGEE-Cagliari
 Visa Responsible SU & PM 2002

 via A. Fleming, 12
 09126 Cagliari
 home: 0039-070-303712
 mob.:  0039-340-2616797
 European website: www.aegee.org
 Local website:        www.aegeecagliari.org

 Casarse esta' bien, no casarse esta' mejor (San Augustin)