RAINBOW-L Archives

October 1999

From:
AEGEE Venezia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE Venezia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 05:30:05 +0200
Hi Branko, Roberto and Isabella,
I think the main target of this Region Web Page should be an easy
consulting bulletin for all region.
It can't be a sort of small copy of the AEGEE Europe site.
This page is a fast tool for every people that want to know what the locals
are organizing, actually is possible to know where to apply just clicking
the correct icons.

How to get more informations, as an address book, is just a second step to do!

I agree with Nicola, if somebody would like to know more they can check on
the AEGEE Europe site.
An address book is something that make heavy the page.

Many people are allergics to get a big amount of informations from a web page.

I think there are 2 important conceptions to follow for the page:
1-SIMPLICITY
2-CLEARNESS

Bye to all

DAVIDE CALENDA  (President of AEGEE Venezia)
SAN MARCO 4313 - 30124 VENEZIA
TEL. +39 (0)41 520 92 10
MOBILE: 0339 810 97 42
E-MAILS:       [log in to unmask]