RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 20:55:09 +0100
Hi dear Region,
yes I'm here again, I was re-elected as your NetCommie, and I'm very glad
to start again to work for my beloved Region.

It's a pity that many Locals especially from Italy didn't come t Ankara
because the Agora was great, and even the Post Agora was fantastic.

The following Rainbow Locals were present with their delegates:
Zagreb, Rijeka, Maribor, Ljubljana, Valletta, Udine, Venezia, Cagliari,
Bari, Brescia (please forgive me if I forgot anyone).

A big WELCOME to AEGEE Messina the new AEGEE Contact Antenna of the Rainbow
Region, its delegate signed the Convention d'Adhesion in Ankara.

In the end of this month I'll send you my Future Working Plan regarding the
Rainbow Region.

Bye bye.