RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 03:00:34 +0100
HI rainbow friends,

A couple of days ago another article about Summer Uniersities was published on a website..it's the case of disabili.com.

We contacted this website to help all Italian Antennae to have more contacts among disabled people who hopefully will become AEGEE members asap.
I hope this will lead us also to other students'websites, and if you have any question ask me.

In the meanwhile keep on promoting the SU Project also among disabled.

Below you find the link to the article...
http://www.disabili.com/content.asp?L=1&SUBC=8208&idmen=159

Hugs,

Silvia

Silvia Baita