RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Alice Traverso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 05:05:44 -0800
Hi everybody...
I could have some information about the busses that should link Thessaloniki to Ohrid! So for the people wishing to fly to Thessaloniki there is another possibility to reach the Agora!
If you are flying to Thessaloniki and you would like to have a place in the bus you are kindly asked to send me your reservation as soon as possible!!!
Anyway not later than monday 5th of april!
I will personally communicate to Thessaloniki how many people from the Rainbow will need the bus!
But I would like to remind you that it is very important that if you "book" a place, then you really intend to come to the Agora through Thessaloniki! They need to rent a special bus so they need to know the exact number of people...and nobody wants to pay your fee as well!!!!!!!!

Anyway...here I attach you what people from Thessaloniki wrote me:

Hello there.

Well,there is actually a train going to Ohrid,but we thought as
AEGEE-Thessaloniki to rent a bus,so that it will be easier for all of us.To
do this we have to be 50 persons so that the cost of the bus will be much
lower that the one of the train per person.

Please inform me how many of you are you interested so that we make a
reservation for you in our bus.So long we have almost 30 places still free.

Plesae do that soon,because most of the people going to Ohrid are flying to
Thessaloniki first.

See you soon!
Stefania Papadopoulou
President AEGEE-Thessaloniki

I'm looking forward to receive your reservations!!!
See you soon!
Alice

Alice Traverso Bernini
President of Aegee Torino