RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2007

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 07:49:19 +0000
Dear Dino, dear Rainbow team,

I would like to thank you for your wishes, though if we do it for Easter we should do it for any other religious celebration...but anyway, maybe it's the influence of the current discussion on AEGEE-L which makes me write this.

My reason fro writing here is to ask you two simple questions:

1) When and where will we have a Network Meeting in this part of the Network? Yes I know that people from this side can take part to any NM, but still if they don't have the opportunity to move it's a nice way to meet and share experience..I don't think I need to explain how useful is a NM, both for Netcom team and the Network itself.

2) What will happen after Valletta? I know your mandate is going to expire, and I haven't seen any presentation from a person who wants to take over, and God knows how much a good and experienced leader is present, so I am sure you are taking care of this and I would like if possible you to share your experience with the locals, so that maybe someone can get interested.

Thank you for your answers,

Silvia