RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2010

Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:47:36 +0100
congrats,
we wish you all the best!

davide antoni
former president of aegee-trieste

----Messaggio originale----
Da: [log in to unmask]
Data: 02/02/2010 0.45
A: <[log in to unmask]>
Ogg: [RAINBOW-L] AEGEE-Ferrara new board

Ladies, Gentlemen and AEGEEans,

we're proud to introduce you the NEW BOARD of AEGEE-Ferrara:

-- President: Daniele Di Rienzo - aka Cobra
"At my signal, unleash hell"

-- Vicepresident: Cinzia Piccoli
"Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometines turns out that
way"

-- Secretary: Guido Cagnoni
"It's not the years, honey; it's the mileage"

-- Treasurer: Michele Brugnatti
"It's a very difficult job and the only way to get through
it is we all work together as a team. And that means you do
everything I say"

-- IT Responsible: Emilio Marchi
"Never send a human to do a machine's job"

We want also to thank all the former members of the board
for their energy and props.

AEGEEfully yours,

AEGEE-Ferrara members

"There's no place like home" - that's why we travel