RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2003

From:
"Shytou, Risana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shytou, Risana
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:18:16 +0200
Crazy Ukrainian people prepared crazy event : BUD'MO!

Activities chronicle

During 13 days (21 June- 3rd July)... we're preparing for you:

WALKING around cities, amusement in old castles and fortresses, thinking of
life in old, abandoned towns

CLIMBING mountains and canyons - Carpathian and Crimea

SWIMMING in the black sea -Odessa and Crimea, comparing stony beach with
sandy one

TASTING delicious varenyki and kruchenyki (do not worry this is just a food
: )

LEARNING language (still wandering what Bud'mo is? -we'll teach you)

DRINKING uzvar, eventually sleeping

MEETING people, making pix

                                    EXPERIENCING Ukrainian traditions-
prepare to become a craft-people

!!!AND!!!

PARTY-PARTY-PARTY in the city, at the seaside, in the mountains, on the boat
and in the BUS!!!

Kyiv (3 days) > Lviv (1 day)>> Ivano-Frankivsk+ Carpathian mountains (2
days) >>> Odessa (3 days) >>>> Crimea (2 days) >>>>> Kyiv (1 day)

Apply at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or at "eventually" of
www.aegee.org

And few practical points: The fee is 145 euro, which includes ALL
excursions, lodging, main transportation in cities, bus, breakfast and
dinner each day :-) We'll travel by our own bus, which means that during the
trip we'll have an opportunity to become cloze friends and....there will be
no need to think where to leave our stuff. We'll stay in the bus only for 4
nights, and we'll have some drinks with us to make life even more fun : )

 Deadline is June 7th!!!

 Yours organizing team : )

AEGEE Odessa, AEGEE Zaporizhia, AEGEE Ivano-Frankivsk, Spirit netcom team