RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:41:14 +0100
Hi dear Rainbowists,
we are still in Autumn, almost winter, but new rules of the Summer
University Project were decided at the last Agora in Ankara. The Summer
University Coordination Team asked me to send you these rules READ THEM
CAREFULLY (one sentence per day, if you are lazy!) IF YOU WANT TO ORGANIZE
AN SU IN SUMMER 2002.

Normally is not allow to send any attachemnts on this mailing list but I
must make an exception because I think the rules are more understandable
and readable in this way.

An anticipation of what you can read inside: the SU fees are increased!

Bye bye.