RAINBOW-L Archives

October 1999

From:
Mauro Schiavon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mauro Schiavon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 20:05:17 +0200
Dear all,

I am still list master for this mailing list, togheter with Angela.

Here you the list and number of subscribers, with the related e-mail
address, subscribed in this list.
This is just to know which people you reach when you send an e-mail to the
regional list.
If you should think that somebody else can be interested in joining it, send
an e-mail toi Angela or me with his name, antenna and e-mail address.

Saluti

Mauro