RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:05:02 +0200
Dear Rainbow people and friends,

As a 'cabin attendant' when the flight has just started here I am to give
you the 'safety instructions' for the Agorà.

1) Make sure you've read the booklet with all the useful info; if not, you
will be given anyway a copy at the registration desk;

2) DO NOT FORGET the Rainbow Regional Meeting: this time it will be a party,
and we want it to be like that! Take sth typical from your Country and we'll
enjoy all together! We will have time to chat in a relaxed way, this time.
We can share the experience of different Antennas and it will be useful for
all of us.

3) Try to enjoy the Agora at its best: it can be strange for those at their
first experience to get to the first party and see all those people! The
Agora consists also of some 'thinking moments': I would like you to enjoy
also these ones, although you will be 'destroyed' after the party and tired,
but at the end you will be sure you will have lived one of the best
experience of your lives.

4) For any questions, any advice you want to give or get to the Rainbow Team
approach us: it's not US and YOU but ALL OF US TOGETHER.

See you-all in Ohrid!

Silvia Baita
Sub-Commissioner of the Rainbow Region
(Communication responsible)