RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:19:08 +0100
Hello dear region,

let me forward you this email about the project find europe!

Please spread it on your local mailing-lists.

Hugs from Firenze

Anna Karger

Vice-President & Secretary AEGEE-Firenze

PR assistant Find Europe

Hello everybody!!!!

             If you want to take part in an incredible, fantastic project - join FIND EUROPE

             If you want to spread the beauty of your region or country, show your culture, tradition and way of life – join FIND EUROPE

             If you oraganize cultural events every year but you want to improve them, you have problems with finding enough participants or with the promotion of your event – join FIND EUROPE

What is FIND EUROPE?

FIND EUROPE is a cultural- oriented project with the aim of bringing people together at high quality cultural events across Europe and promoting certain events by drawing our attention to different celebrations and happenings in Europe throughout the whole year.

For more informations

www.aegee.org/findeurope

Always to your disposition :-)

                          FIND EUROPE COORDINATION TEAM

Ewa Bernacka

FECT Publication Responsibile

mob.(+48) 691 395 185

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam