RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2008

From:
Carla Cogotti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carla Cogotti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:22:10 +0000
Dear all,

Following a tradition started in 2003, Aegee-Cagliari promoted the Summer
University Project 2008 by publishing an article on www.studenti.it, one of the
most popular websites for Italian speaking students. You can read it at the
following link www.studenti.it/viaggi/vacanze_studio/summer_university.php
As you can see, many students have already written their questions or
comments on the SU Project or our Italian speaking Antennas.

With this article that explains in a few words the Aegee world (events, SUs
and their organization, how to become a member, etc.) we would like to
promote Aegee and especially SUs all around Italy. We also added some links
(Aegee Europe and SU Project’s 2008) as a help to those who wants to apply
and to know a little bit more about our Association.

Though it’s in Italian language, we would like it to serve as an example for
every Antenna to promote AEGEE and SU Project by writing some articles on
websites or local newspapers. It’s like a drop in the ocean but we’re sure we
can spread the Aegee spirit and find new members too!

Thank you for your support.

All the best,

Carla Cogotti, AEGEE Cagliari SU Coordinator 2008