RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2001

From:
Alberto Russo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alberto Russo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:15:18 +0200
This is a short report of the RM in Roma:

...la chiameremo ROOOOOOOMA!!!!

Thanks AEGEE-Roma, AEGEE Sonnino, thanks Franco, Paola, Emilio, Vanessa, Fabbrizio, Sciacti (ma come cazzo se scrive?), Elena, Tibberio (crazy guide), Ernesto, GianMarco, AEGEE-Davide, thanks to all the participants, thanks to AEGEE-Napoli because of their genius in opening bottles, thanks to "la porchetta" (wich i didn't taste yet), thanks to Delfo (sempre all'altezza delle aspettative), thanks to Gavino and his ROCKS (at the end Davide brought them at home), thanks to Pino Daniele, Pink Floyd and "Antonello" (soundtracks of the event), thanks Giulio who has been there... thanks to all the foreing Antennas which were not there and allowed me to partecipate to my first Italian AEGEE event (Joking! we missed you a loooooot!).

See you in Costanza,
Se ribeccamo,
Al

Alberto Russo