RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Giovanni Soffietti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 14:01:41 +0200
Dear great AEGEE I’m too happy to present  the new great board of AEGEE Cagliari!!! ☺

http://www.aegeecagliari.org/aegee/htm/board.htm

We are for the next year 16 to work together for the Activity Cagliari Plan that we have done before the local Agor  in Cagliari.

4 Conventions (Education, Economics, Law, European Identity),
4 Conferences (EDL, SU, Youth for Europe, Erasmus),
1 Cine Forum (with moves to promote the European Cultures),
1 Great SU (SU 2003 http://www.aegeecagliari.org/summer2003/),
5 different language courses (English, Spanish, French, German and Greek),
3 Big Disco Free Drink Party (mean that after the entrance 6€ all the people can drink all that they CAN!!! ☺ ),
5 Dinners,
1 Sardinian Culture Course,
1 Gala Dinner.

And also we have a cool office (http://www.aegeecagliari.org/aegee/htm/porta.htm) where we help students to travel around Europe with AEGEE or EU projects, to found internship, to get in contact with the EU for stages, and more… ☺ (thanks a great relationship with the City Council of Cagliari “Young Politics Department”), and at the last but not the list we have a really efficacy relationship with the University of Cagliari to help the Erasmus Students (and also to have fun with their ;-) ).

After all we have done some events, and we can show the first results of our work where almost 500 students took part for the first two events (our President Adrian saw the great effort that drive the spirit of AEGEE Cagliari). Thanks also to the cooperation of our friends Tiscali Europe (www.tiscali.com) and IEM.

Look the first Enlarge Your Knowledge Convention: http://www.european-movement.org/enlargement/events_det?eve_id=76

This is my third time like President of AEGEE Cagliari after six years in AEGEE, but it is the first that I start a great job with a really cool and motivate board ☺.

GREAT Motivation, thanks also to all the Antennas spread all over the Europe that give unforgettable experience!!! ☺

We have to work a lot, especially to improve our knowledge in Informatics and Web… but I’m sure that our AEGEE will help us with its schools. ☺

BUT NOW ITS TIME FOR THE SU Project: and Cagliari is ready with
“Sun Heart and Love” – Italian Language and Sardinian Culture Course.
SU 2003 Pictures: http://www.aegeecagliari.org/summer2003/
SU 2003 Video: http://www.aegee.tv/movies/archive/movies/133.html

See you Soon AEGEE Friends… at the Agor  with our cool AEGEE Skopje!!!

And Happy Easter everyone of course.

Ciao ciao ☺,
                   Vanni.

Giovanni Soffietti
President of AEGEE-Cagliari

Via dei Cigni, 1
09126 Cagliari
Tel: +39 070 371369
Mobile I: +39 335 408932
Mobile UK: +44 790 5276337
Mobile B: +32 497 908750
Fax: +39 070 541400
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Local website: www.aegeecagliari.org
European website: www.aegee.org
AEGEE Tv: www.aegee.tv
Sardinia's photo: www.sardegna.com
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.