RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2003

From:
Andreea Bulgarea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andreea Bulgarea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:36:05 +0200
:-) Regionally friends,

!!!We would appreciate if you could inform your Local Board members about
the NEW PR guide for Locals!!!

PR Working Group proudly announce you that thanks to our greatest Lady:-)
Ewa Solarczyk, from AEGEE-Kraków a new guide for successful Public
Relations work in your Local Antenna has been updated and adapted to
present AEGEE needs.

You can easily find, read and use it on www.aegee.org/wg/prwg Downloads
Section. All your relevant remarks, suggestion are welcome on PRWG-

Enjoy reading and using it adequately, promoting AEGEE within your city,
town, country without being mix up with AIESEC, ESN or any other Student
Association:-)

On behalf of PR Working Group,
: -) Seriously creative, bee busy’ s brain :-)
adaR

P.S. Our special thanks go to Bert Rösch from AEGEE-Hamburg, first author
of the fist issue and warmest greetings for the new initiative and all work
put into, to Ewa Solarczyk from AEGEE-Kraków. :-) Put your hands up, for a
nice and friendly clapping!

Secretary of PR Working Group
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel. +4 0721 025 408