RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:03:02 +0200
Ciao dear friends..
yes i am also back only now from the Camping of the Post Pm and now i
have again the possibility to write you mails... just you were gone i
was quite alone in the camping and the silence around me was helpful to
consider everything in the right way.
what to say.. second time is always better.. well when i had the idea to
organize the PM again i was thinking how to do something different from
the 1998 but in that time i have not clue of whom of Aegee Cagliari was
ready to help.. so what i can say now that the difference was this.. the
motivation of the new members ( at least of whom was not in 1998) was
great and with this mail i want first to thank again as in the last
plenary who has made this Pm unforgettable for their work  Vanni,
Pietro, Francesca, Uberto, Giorgio, Luca, Giacomo, Michela, Silvia but
also Paolo and Marcello, Carletto, Dominika, Valerio, Ivan, Nicola,
Michele, Marco, Alessandro, Federico,Rodolfo, Marietta, Elena, Giunia,
StefaniaT., StefaniaL., Dario, Francesca S. Alberto, Alberto, Emilio,
Alessandro, Barbara, Stefano, Davide, Riccardo, Alessio, Claudia,
Alessandra, Manuela and well for sure i am forgetting someone but i'm
sure that soon you will see many of these people travelling in Europe
because one reason why this PM was organized was just to show to all
Aegee Cagliari members what Aegee really is. But after it the big thank
is for you because one more time you have made another dream true..
believe me if you asked me four years ago to repeat the Pm 98 i can only
replied laughing, but now, well believe me again.. it was great to work
for you and Aegee another time and to have you all in Sardinia.. thank
you and see you in Athina... Gina and Alexis and all the others of
Athina.. now it's your time..
Your PM and Post Pm Coordinator
Enrico

--