RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2001

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 00:13:55 +0100
Dear friends all around Europe.
After our premeeting of the new people interested to enter in our board,
our future secretary told me about the mail of Aegee Ljubljana and i
cannot believe her words, but now that i read that it's true i'm really
shocked and sad.
I perfectly remember Alek Kop because i was lucky to meet him and Mojca
in Malta during the PM and in the last day we were together to play in
the game organized in the ancient city of Medina.
I cannot accept that his young life was took qnd in a so important
moment as a degree is, we have lost one friend and I want in the name of
Aegee Cagliari and in my personal name express our pain for this tragic
event and our sincere condolence to his family, to Mojca and to all his
friends in and out Aegee Ljubljana.
I like to remember the smile of Alec after he saw his victory in that
game.. there he was our capitan i will never forget this moment.
Mojca try to be strong, it's impossible but you have to.

Enrico Lai