RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2006

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 21:47:33 +0000
Dear friends,

I write here and take the opportunity to wish all the best to the new boards of
AEGEE-Udine
AEGEE-Bari
AEGEE-Valletta
AEGEE-Cosenza
AEGEE-Cagliari
AEGEE-Venezia
AEGEE-Catania
AEGEE-Nova Gorica Gorizia
AEGEE-Zagreb
AEGEE-Treviso
AEGEE-Avellino Benevento
AEGEE-Roma
AEGEE-Salerno
AEGEE-Firenze

I hope I didn't forget any of you! If so, forgive me...my age is causing some problems to the memory..:)

I wish all these people good work and a succesful year under the colourful diversity which has always characterised the Rainbow. For years, all of us, coming from different part of Europe, have been a good example to the rest of our AEGEE friends of how it is possible to build Europe despite the differences, but also thanks to the ideals which unite us.

All the best from me, and will be happy to help if you need.

Silvia

Silvia Baita

Former Subcommissioner Rainbow Region
"What's in a name?"