RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2006

Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:49:46 +0100
Hi guys,

How are you?
Here is SubCommie Mauro from Milano informing
you that on the 7th and 8th October (so next weekend) an informal LTC
is going to be held in Milano.
The meeting will be held in the Theatre
of San Lorenzo Church (the address is Corso di Porta Ticinese 39) and
will start at 10 a.m. on Saturday.
We even assure you accomodation for
the night and a great (at least we hope) party-night in Milan.
The
meeting place is easily reachable from Central station (Stazione
Centrale): you can take the underground green line till Sant'Ambrogio
(direction Abbiategrasso) and then the bus 94 (direction Policlinico)
for two stops and you're arrived just in front of a big square with
columns (Colonne di San Lorenzo), and the theatre is there (we'll be
there waiting for you).

This LTC is important not only for its
training aims, but also because, thanks to the presence of Dino
Margiotta and Georgios Touloumenidis, we're going to discuss the
"Reshaping Region" process, decided during the last NetCom Meeting in
Brussels. For this reason, the course is especially organized for
members of locals interested by this changes, so Milano, Pavia, Torino,
Bergamo, Brescia, Genova and the new contact Vercelli, but obviously
everyone of you is invited to participate and offer his/her
contribution and experience. If you'd like to participate, simply send
me a mail ASAP so that i can manage with the accomodation stuff.

Hoping to see you soon!!!

AEGEEfully Yours,

Mauro

Mauro Marengo