RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2004

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:51:51 +0200
Dear friends,

it's a pleasure for me to send this e-mail.

First of all I would like to thank all the locals who gave us their
availability for the next RM. It was a pleasure to get their e-mails and
they have to be sure: the meeting in their wonderful places is only
postponed.

But in the end the decision is taken and we couldn't be prouder of it:
AEGEE-Ljubljana will host the next Regional Meeting of the Rainbow
Region.

The reasons of the choice?
You could imagine them: the high level, the well-known skills of this
local and the enthusiasm they showed, and the geographic position, that
will allow many people coming from the North-East part of the Region to
reach the meeting after the last one, successfully but very far from
them, in Salerno.

But there's even something more, a great symbolic value: Slovenia joined
EU in May, and now in the Rainbow Region it is really a bridge between
the old members of the EU and the countries that will join it in a
hopefully not far future!

And just because of this the title of our RM will be "MEETING ON THE
RAINBOW BRIDGE".

It will be since the 24th to the 26th of September and it takes place in
the city of Ljubljana.

The fee is 35 Euro, and it includes:

- 2 nights lodged in a hostel (sleeping on real beds!)
- 2 meals a day on Saturday and Sunday
- 1 welcome party on Friday evening
- A lively Slovenian social program
- An interactive program about AEGEE topics
- A lot of wonderful AEGEE spirit!

The application deadline is on the 15th of September, but remember: the
sooner the better!

You can apply though the website (the best choice) or filling in the
application below and sending it to the e-mail address

First name:
Family name:
AEGEE local:
Studies:
Date of birth:
Sex:
C/O:
Address:
City:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile:
E-mail:

Which experience do you have at the local level?
Which experience do you have at the European level?
Which events did you attend within AEGEE?

Visum required? Y/N (if yes fill in the following part...)
Passport no:
Date of issue:
Date of expiration:
Nationality: