RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2000

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:06:25 -0000
Hi,

it's me again to remember that the Education Working Group meeting or "Erasmus
power" planned for 18-20.02 has been postponed to 25-27.02 in Ljubljana where
at the same time  will take place the Regional Meeting.

Partecipants will be locals in our region (but this time not only!),and
obviously all antenne of the region are invited to partecipate.
New active members who want to learn more about AEGEE are more than welcome!
A detailed programme will be sent soon throught the lists.(Since there's also
the Education Working grouop meeting the place will be a bit crowded,we are
finding an agreement to permit all partecipants to follow easily both programs)

Here again some informations :

Regional Meeting  in Ljubljana   +  Education Working Group meeting ("Erasmus
power")
Date: 25.-27.02.2000
Fee is 15-20 Euro (15 for Eastern EU,20 for Western),
covering lodging in city centre,all meals (from dinner on friday to lunch at
sunday).
What we'll do:meet various people,learn about AEGEE,discuss about Antennas
matters,make a base for future co-operations,
visit the beautiful city, celebrate one more European Night !!!
You can send application form (name,date of birth,Antenna,email,if you need
visa)  to [log in to unmask], before February 10.

Angela  Comand

AEGEE-Europe  Network Commissioner