RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 23:51:53 +0100
Hi dear friends,
where can we discuss about the new name of our Region?
Where can you know everything about AEGEE European Level and its world?
Where can you know how to improve your local to coordinate your activities
with the other Locals?
Where can you meet friends from your same Region (and hopefully from
others) for few days discussing and partying?

ALL OF THIS IS IN...... MARIBOR!!!!!!!!

TO THE REGIONAL MEETING of the
Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina Locals

FROM 9 TO 11 FEBRUARY 2001.

- lodging will be in the dormitory (rooms with three beds)
- meals - also there (breakfast + one warm meal)
- participants: 50 (maybe more)
- FEE: around 25 EURO

The RM detailed programme will be sent soon.

I promised to you that Lectures, Workshops and Debates will be fun and as
less boring as possible, you'll confuse them with the Leisure Pogramme! (If
you know me you can believe me!)

For further information and application write to [log in to unmask]

All the Locals also from other Regions are invited to come!!!

Bye.

DAVIDE CALENDA
-Network Commissioner for Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina
-Treasurer and Erasmus Responsible of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org