RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2005

From:
basak tuzun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:54:04 +0000
Dear AEGEEans,

I would like to ask for your help in a Europe-wide media research "project"
in
order to find more possibility to promote AEGEE and our activities. I am
looking
for volunteers among the members.

The goal is finding at least one person per country searching for media
(electronic, printed...doesn't matter) might be interested in one of our
specific project, event or might be willing to introduce AEGEE as such.

So, the job of those people taking part from this research, would be looking
for
opportunities to promote AEGEE in national/ regional media, contacting them,
then informing me about the possibilities. Afterwards translating the text
about
the topic required by the medium, sending it to them and then following-up
whether it was published or not in order to put it into our Press Mirror.

I am seeking for enthusiastic people who would like to help me with this new
initiative although it might be time consuming but I believe benefical at
the
end for AEGEE.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, please if you are interested, let
me
know until 15 January!!!!

Kisses,

Virag