RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2001

From:
Silva Petrovic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Silva Petrovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:50:34 +0200
i'm sure you did, but maybe you forgot...

on 9th of july there was a PR training day in Venezia, organized by PRWG and AEGEE-Venezia, with great help of our netcommie mr.Davide Calenda:). we had a great time,around 20 of us, mainly from northern Italy(plus Matina&me:)), in one noisy room at University of Venezia, right next to a busy chanel-street:) and what we did there you can read in this short review...

1. expectations
2.lectures
3.work
4.simulation game
5. discussion
6. la bomba

1.expectations

after introduction, and unavoidable games:), we set the expectations of that day. what did participants expect from it? a lot!:) fun&knowledge&motivation&experinces....

2. lectures

lectures started with "PR overview", continued with "External PR", and ended with "Internal PR". if you're interested in any of them - just contact me, i'll send you the files

3. work

between the lectures our participants did their work! we had several brainstorming sessions and tasks such as: "what can you promote to get active aegee members?!", ideas on external/internal pr and making promotion material for a local.

4. simulation game

we had a lot of fun putting participants into trouble, when they had to pretend to be at an info desk at university. while we asked the hardest and most annoying questions, they had to explain what aegee is and convince us it's something great, for us also!

5. discussion

the day ended with a discussion on the "italian way - attracting&motivating members". we brainstormed the main problems&possible solutions on this topic. after reviewing the expectations we set at the beginning of the day, and deciding that we fulfilled most of them, we closed our day, full of enthusiasm and energy!

6. la bomba

our day ended, but the night was just starting...AEGEE-Venezia gave us a great tour around the city, enjoying the nightlife of true Venezia. small squares, bars, standing, talking, eating, drinking...spriz, tramezzini (or however you spell this:)),...and of course...la bomba!:)

thanks to everyone who was there on this great day, and hope you'll join the next Training day to the rest of you!

kisses
Silva

 ============================================================================RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out