RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:56:20 +0200
Dear friends of the Region,

I would like to suggest you to take in serious consideration this event
organized in Komarno by Gunnar Erth and the Academy.

It's a new concept of IE School, and it's devoted to work on a field
that is crucial in the current situation of AEGEE: the project
management.

Then, friends, if you are interested in such a topic, don't miss to read
this e-mail and, why not?, to take part in this event.

See you!

Luca

Luca Falcone
Speaker Network Commission