RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 19:07:42 +0200
Ciao again,
many of you is intressted in joining your Local Boards, but you can also be
active in AEGEE by becoming Board Member of an Working Group, for example the.

PUBLIC RELATIONS WORKING GROUP:

We encourage you to candidate for the following posts:
- the speaker
- the PR responsible
- the treasurer

By joining the board you can also play the more active part in the
preparations for
the upcoming PRES in Novi Sad.
I really hope we have a strong feedback from you and a lot of people
willing to join the board. Don't feel discouraged if you are not very
experienced yet!
Please send
your mails to:

Bye.