RAINBOW-L Archives

October 1999

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 15:43:07 -0000
Hi folks!

For mistake yesterday I sent a prsonal mail to all the list.....I'm very sorry
for that!
anyway.....
here the check list for the Agora:

- hand in the Activity Report of your Antenna for the period April 99-October
99 (you can have the form sending to [log in to unmask] the command "Get
Activity-Report",without subject)
- payment of the membership fees:

An annual membership fee towards AEGEE-Europe of 25%of the local annual
membership fee has to be paid for each current member,with a minimum of 6,25
Euros per current member  (from the Financial Working Format- approved by the
Agora Hamburg 98).The local annual membership fee is set to 25 Euros per member.
If the fee that you charge is more than 25 Euros,you have to pay 25% of the
respective amount of your local annual fee.
You  can  do it :
- or every six months at every agora paying the 12.5 %
- or in the Spring Agora paying also for the next Autmn Agora (25%)
- or all at once at the autumn agora paying the 25 %
The general principle is that you have to pay in advance, otherwise you do not
get any stickers !!!

- list of members
- financial report (if you didn't handed in in Barcelona:the form to fill in
the next mail)

If you want informations for the Agora (programme,lodging,fees,etc. go to:
www.man.poznan.pl/~aegee/agora)

See you in Genova or Poznan !!

Angela Comand
NetCom Responsible