RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:46:12 +0200
After a long silence I'm here with an important announcement!

WHAT IS THE MAIN PROBLEM OF OUR REGION? Simply.... THE ACTIVE MEMBERS,
people that know how it is and how it works AEGEE!

AND HERE IS THE SOLUTION: the European School in Aix-en-Provence/Marseille
14-21/09.2001

INVITE YOUR MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE, GIVE THEM A REIBURSEMENT FOR THEIR
TRAVEL COSTS AND YOU'LL GET BACK ENTHUSIASTIC PEOPLE READY TO BECOME ACTIVE
IN YOUR ANTENNA!

WHAT IS IT AN EUROPEAN SCHOOL?

It is a BIG Internal Education event organised by AEGEE Europe : an
intensive one week training course , with role-plays and simulation games.

An unforgettable experience , which will allow you to understand the very
essence of AEGEE , european cooperation and integration ...

You will make new great friends , exchange ideas , develop new personnal
skills and knowledge!!

Just fill in the applicationform below and send it with a motivation
letter (presenting yourself, what you have done so far in AEGEE and
why you want to come to the European School in Marseille) to following
adress : [log in to unmask]

Application - European School I Marseille

Remember DEADLINE 24th August 2001

First name:
Last name:
Body name:
Function :
Date of first membership :
Studies:
Date of birth:
Sex:
c/o:
Street:
ZIP/ postal code:
City:
CountryCode:
Phone:
Fax:
Email:
Nationality
Place of birth:
Remarks:

MOTIVATION LETTER:

Hope to see many of you in Marseille in September!!!

Bye.