RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2010

From:
AEGEE Firenze <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:38:43 +0200
Hey Aegeeans!

I proudly announce the birth of the new AEGEE-Firenze's board...

President: Enrico Busia
Secretary/Vice-president: Daniele Giorgetti
Tresurer: Francesco Giubbolini
Human Resources Responsible: Luca Madiai
Local Activities Responsible: Franco Ambuchi
IT Responsible: Alessio Moretti
Youth in Action Responsible: Domenico Mazza

A special thanks to Alessio Moretti, AEGEE-Firenze's new honorary member,
for the several years spent in our Antenna, contributing to its
development.

Un abbraccio dalla Toscana

Daniele Giorgetti
AEGEE-Firenze