RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2008

From:
Manos Valasis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Manos Valasis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 08:40:12 +0000
Hello all,

as may of you already know, the regions concept in AEGEE is discontinued, so
that there is no such thing as "regions" in AEGEE.

Rainbow-l's countries have been divided among several Network Commissioners,
so Rainbow-l on its current form will be discontinued as well.

This list will be renamed to MANOS-L,
which means that it addresses to locals that i have to "serve & protect"
till Aachen.

Those locals are,
Avellino-Benevento
Bari
Bologna
Cagliari
Catania
Cosenza
Ferrara
Firenze
Forli
Lecce
Messina
Napoli
Palermo
Pisa
Roma
Salerno
Siena
Teramo
Termoli
Trento

Valletta

Athina
Rodos
Peiraias
Patra
Thessaloniki

In other words, Greece, Malta, and Italy except the Northern part!

To all the others, you are more than welcomed to remain subscribed to this
list :)
To those who wish to unsubscribe, you will have to send a message to
with the text unsubscribe MANOS-L

My aim is to be a close to you as possible, and that is why I have already
started visiting you, and why a very strong Italian Subcommissioners team
has been formed.

I will introduce them to you very very soon.

for anyone that wants to get in contact with me,

== msn: [log in to unmask] ==
= e-mail: [log in to unmask] =
=== mobile: +306947683611 ===
===== skype: gatos_fc ======

AEGEEfully yours,

Manos Valasis - Network Commission
and his happy team, Dario, Dino, Francesco, Nicola, Stefania