RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2000

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:51:09 +0200
Ciao dear friends of the region,
are you coming to Udine?

I would like to announce to all of you that Enrico Lai, from AEGEE
Cagliari, is going to candidate as Chairman.
I support him as member of my beautiful Region and also as my personal
friend, I would suggest to you to vote for him at the next Agora in Udine
in order to have a guy from the Region in a key-position.
It'll be an honour for all the Region if he'll be elected, in this way
nobody won't say again that the Locals from Malta, Croatia,
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Italy and Slovenia don't give a seriuos contribution to
the Network.

On personal behalf
Davide Calenda.

AEGEE VENEZIA, TREVISO & AEGEE WORKING GROUP BOBIGOSA
KINDLY INVITE YOU TO THE POST AGORA NOVEMBER 2000
DAVIDE CALENDA
-Treasurer of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer AEGEE WG Bobigosa

AEGEE VENEZIA URL: