RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2000

From:
Marco de Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marco de Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:11:28 GMT
Ciao dear Regions'"fellows"!
I wonder why Francesco,Giovanna and whoelse...complain in a bit unfair way,
being those who should support that an event like an AGORA has finally been
organized in their country!
Sorry to use this word "country" ,not only italian should appreciate the
effort of Aegee-Udine, but above all it is OUR interest to see that the
place where decisions are taken ,has finally been chosen in our
Region,although not all worked perfectly.
You know how bureauCRAZY often affects us in organizing even asmall event.
And so far....after 10 agoras I can say that more than half of them provided
us a Gym and a "take(through)-away food" while Aegee-Udine tried to offer us
what it could be still offered.
And believe me if we didn't get more than one meal+breakfast per day, it was
not the responsbility of Aegee-Udine, sometimes our "boss" the CD takes some
decisions which seem not very reasonable.

If the problem is the balance between the fee and what is offered, ask
simply the budget without unfair complaints addressed to our friends.

Since I don't like to wast time on such discussions I prefered to leave this
msg in the MISC-List,therefore I suggest to skip all this and try to go on
cooperating for a better outcome in this Region and in our (again)
Country,where there seems to be still lack of active participation.
Let's challenge it!

yours, Marco de Bonis.

PS: I ragazzi di Udine e di Salerno sanno quanto grande e' il mio rispetto
per entrambe le Antenne e le vecchie amicizie che ci uniscono, lasciamo che
cosi sia,magari cercando di far meglio la prossima volta.

http://profiles.msn.com.