RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2000

From:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 01:59:06 -0700
Now, since I am not sure how many of you are
subscribed to AEGEE-L I will explain what I meant by
the feedback that I am looking for in the previous
e-mail.
Oana(president of AEGEE-Europe) sent a mail on AEGEE-L
on the danger that there are no locals who are ready
to organize the PM or Agora for the year 2001!!
And, I am sure you all realize that AEGEE without Pms
and Agoras would face great problems.

I am not looking for any of you to volonteer right
now, or that you give me the name of the local who
could do it. I am just raising this subject because it
is of great importance!!!

Give me some opinions, maybe possible ideas,
anything...

ciao, bok, cao...

Ivana
NetCom MISCB&H