RAINBOW-L Archives

October 1999

From:
Nicola Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicola Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 20:24:56 +0200
Dear Roberto, dear Isabella dear Michele,

I don't know if it's a good idea to add in the page of the region the
address book. I think that the page should be first of all a way to
pubblicize the events and to have some practical informations about the
region. Yes, the address book is very useful, but there is already a very
very good address book on line in the site of AEGEE Europe. It's very well
done and very useful till every local update the datas of their boards in
the domino database. There is even the possibility to have a view of the
locals ordered by region.. so putting a similar information in the page
would be a useless effort.
What do you think? I think that I'll put a link to the AEGEE Europe database
on the regional page and an invite to fill the datas that at the moment are
not updated.. and it's really a pity!

Nik