RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 11:20:10 +0200
Dear friends.. Agora is just over and now the next important meeting of
Aegee will be in Cagliari, Sardinia, in the first days of September.
the 20 of May we could tell you all also about how many nights ( 2 or 3)
the PM will be and more about what we could prepare in advance.
We are trying to give you all the best possibilities to arrive in our
island with special prizes, so first i recommend the prizes that you can
get from Alitalia our official carrier.. When calling Alitalia, please
quote Identification Code “KM”.. you will receive a discount of the 10%
on the best promotions to arrive directly in Cagliari.
So ask what is the best option since now, and check your price..

In the following days we will encourage you also to organize some buses
especially from the North East..

For the Rainbow region and for Italy itself we have not discounts
because if you arrive in Milano or Roma you can fly and come back
directly to Cagliari with less than 100 €, if you are a student.. and if
you are under 26... and i think that it's the normal media of Aegee
members..

Milano Cagliari Milano only AIR ONE students under 26 is 99.69 €
Call center AIR ONE 8488-48880

Roma-Cagliari- Roma only ALITALIA students under 26 93.07 €
Call center ALITALIA 8488-65641

So we are ready to reply to all your answers.. see you soon
Enrico
PM and Post Pm Coordinator

Here follows the key contact of our official carrier ALITALIA

Albania (00355)
Tirana (4)
Rruga Ismail Qemali Pall 7/1
Tel 230023 Fax 257061

Austria (0043)
Wien (01)
Karntnerring 2, 1010 Wien
Tel 5057615
Tel 5051707
Fax 5057615/90

Belgium (0032)
Bruxelles (02)
2/4 Rue Cpt. Crespel 1050 Bruxelles
Tel. 5511144-5511133-5511122
Fax 5511143-5511132

Bulgaria (00359)
Sofia (02)
40 Graf Ignatiev 1142 Sofia
Tel. 9816702/5/6
Fax 9816704

Cyprus (00357)

Larnaca (04)
Luois Aviation Ltd.
Offices 2,9,11
Nicosia (02)
Evagoras Avenue and King Paul n.2

Nicosia 1096
Tel.674332
Fax 678643

Denmark (0045)
Kobenhavn
Vesterbrogade 6D DK1620
Fax 33369360
Tel. 70270290
Fax 70270272
Tel. 70270291
Fax 70270292

France (0033)
Lyon (04)
Aereport International de Lyon
St. Exupery P.O. Box 102
69125 Lyon St. Exupery
Tel. 0802315315
Fax. 72228267

Marseille (04)
Aereport Marseille Provence
P.O. Box 107 13729 Marignane
Tel 42142562
Fax 42142558
Tel. 0802315315

Nice (04)
Aereport Nice Cote D'Azur 06056 Nice
Tel. 93214623
Fax 93214622
Tel. 0802315315

Paris (01)
69 Boulevard Hausmman 75008 Paris
Tel 44944420
Fax 44944480
Tel. 0802315315

Tolouse
Aereoport Internationa del Toulose- Blagnac
31703 Blagnac Km 10
Tel 0802315315
Tel 0561424400

Deutschland (0049)

Hamburg (040)
Tel. 01 805074747
Tel 089 323916901
Tel 50752880
Fax 50753012

Berlin (030)
Tel. 01 805074747
Tel 089 323916901
Tel. 41012650
Fax 41012670

Dusserdolf (0211)
Tel. 01 805074747
Tel 089 323916901
Tel. 4216324
Fax 4214618

Frankfurt (069)
Frankfurt Airport Center 60549 Frankfurt Am Main
Tel. 01 805074747
Tel 089 323916901
Tel 69040841
Fax 69505257

Monaco (089)
Tel. 01 805074747
Tel 089 323916901
Tel 32391655
Fax 32391657

Stuttgart (0711)
Tel. 01 805074747
Tel 089 323916901
Tel 9484589
Fax 799042

Great Britain (0044)
London
2A Cains Lane Bedfont Middlesex TW149RL
Tel 02 087458200

Passengers agency
Portman Square London W1H6LD
Fax 02 074868431

Tel 08705448259
Fax 01603778099

Greece (003)

Athens (010)
577 Vouliagmenis Ave. 16451 Argyroupoli
Tel 9988890
Tel 9948900
Fax 9968820

Thessaloniki (031)
9A Nikis Ave. 54624 Thessaloniki
Tel 257707/709
Fax 257713
Tel. 257710/711/712

Hungary (0036)
Budapest (01)
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky 12/604 CAP 1015
Tel 4832170/71
Fax 4840307

Jugoslavia (00381)

Beograd (011)
Terazije 43/1 11000 Beograd
Tel 3233655
Tel 3234286
Tel 3245000/344
Tel 3247443
Tel 3235266
Fax 3235267

Malta (00356)

La Valletta
Tel 237115
Tel 242385
Tel 248980
Fax 235124

Norway (0047)

Oslo (2)
Tel. 3358996
Fax 2426970
Tel. 64826204
Tel 64826569
Fax 64826203
Tel 67586000
Tel 67831550

Netherland (0031)

Amsterdam (020)
Van Baerle Straat 70 1071 BA Amsterdam
Tel 6764479
Fax 6756286
Tel 4700118

Poland (0048)

Warsawa (022)
Ul. Moliera 8 00/076 Warsawa
Tel 8262801
Tel 8274014
Fax 8274809

Portugal (00351)

Lisbon (21)
Praca Marquez de Pombal 1, V,B 1269/021 Lisboa
Tel 3536453
Tel 3536141
Fax 3520680
Tel 8474023
Fax 8403740

Repubblica Ceca (0042)

Praha (02)
Na Mustku 9 Praha 1
Tel 20 114504
Fax 20 561006

Romania (0040)

Bucuresti (1)
Strada Italiana 25 Sector 2
Tel 21 04111/2
Fax 21 04109

Russia (007)

Moscow (095)
Renaissance Moscow Hotel 18/1 Olimpisky Prospekt 129110 Moscow
Tel 25 83626/01
Fax 25 83627

Spain (0034)

Barcelona (93)
Avenida Diagonal 403 08008 Barcelona
Tel 2387860
Fax 4158379
Tel 902100323
Tel 3792562
Fax 4785922
Tel 3706953

Bilbao (94)
Gran Via 17 Sesto Offic 17 48001 Bilbao- Vizcaya
Tel 4160034
Fax 6790580
Tel 902100323
Tel 4869766
Fax 4869762

Madrid (91)
Plaza Descubridor Diego De Ordas 3 28003 Madrid
Tel 5161110/01
Fax 4411402
Fax 4414956
Tel 902100323
Tel 3054335/36
Fax 3056165

Malaga (95)
Aereopuerto Int. de Malaga
Tel 2048321
Tel 2048229/30
Fax 2048320
Fax 2048232
Tel 902100323

Santa Cruz De Tenerife (922)
Asesores Y Consultores Edificio Palma Canaria San Jeronimo - Las Arenas
38312 La Orotaba (Tenerife)
Tel 333890
Tel 335590
Fax 335752
Tel 902100323

Valencia (96)
Edificio Epoca C/DE Las Barcas 2 46002 Valencia
Tel 1522524
Fax 1522527
Tel 902100323

Sweden (0046)

Stockholm (8)
TMS Kungsgatan 19 SE-111 83 Stockholm Sweden
Tel 7969400
Fax 206317

Suisse (0041)

Geneve (022)
Tel 79 95170
Fax 79 955165

Lugano (091)
Tel 9234565
Fax 9220565

Zurich (01)
Tel 8244545
Fax 8244510

Turkey (0090)

Istambul (0212)
Valikonagi Cad. 73/6 80220 Nisantasi
Tel 3151990
Fax 3151980
Tel 3151900
Fax 3151970

Izmir (0232)
Genco Turizm Industry LTD Ataturk Cad. N. 328 P.O: Box 321
Tel 4217283
Tel 4215456
Tel 4216480
Fax 4646418

Ukraine

Kiev (044)
Borispol
Tel 2967864
Tel 2302509
Fax 2272509
Fax 296970

              Dott. Enrico Lai
       Odontoiatria e Protesi dentaria
          Consigliere AIO Nazionale
           Tesoriere AIO Cagliari
Fundraising and Int&Ext Comm.  AEGEE Cagliari
            www.aegeecagliari.com