RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2002

From:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:05:36 -0800
......Hello  Rainbowists,

just the time to recover a little bit from the endless night in Athens, to realize

that it  has been a great Agora;  sun,  warm weather, great party   but not only

....finally the hard work of many people of our  beloved region reached success,

and the results of the votations Sunday evening were really astonishing in

some cases......GREAT!!!

I would like  to congratulate once more (and at the same time wish good luck

for your tasks, now) at the following people:

Ernesto, Gian Marco, Nicola, Sandro  for the FIND EUROPE Project....I really

hope that our antenna will be one of the first to contribute to the project!

Nicola for the surprisingly great success at the Members commission as well as

Ivana.

Amedeo as new president of the Juridical Commission.

Luca the most voted of the Network Commission.

Antonio and Fabrizio....the SUCT still has an important "beating heart" in

our Region.

Eleonora and Claudio that missed the target for few points, but the door

remain open for future adventures.

Davide that leave our Region after 2 year of great work (and the strong

region feeling, our power, our development...."look" at him!)  and the great

success in the last Agora  are  an output also of all  his work.

My dear  friends (I hope you are still having fun on the post-event)  I really

hope to experience other 100 Agoras  succesfull like this one!!!

To all  of you, your new tasks,  your future events.....GOOD LUCK

and  SUCCESS!!

See you all around  EUROPE.

WARM  HUGS

Paolo "The Pianist"  Santoni

(PRESIDENT AEGEE-Firenze   &   Vice President  AEGEE-Pisa)