RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2002

From:
Marko Tekavc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marko Tekavc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:58:12 +0100
Hi adrenaline & AEGEE fans,

We are really sorry, but we have to inform you that our ADRENALINE ADDICTS
event will be POSTPONED. We already prepared and organized almost everything
for this event, so you are not the only one disappointed about that. But
under the stress of circumstances we had to move the date of our event.

So... adrenaline event is NOT CANCELED, but it will take place in Maribor
from 31.1.2003-2.2.2003.

We hope that you will come than.

Anyway, we promise that we'll work even harder and that we'll make this
event even better – especially now when we have another month to prepare
additional adrenaline things for you ;-)

So, we still hope to see you in Maribor.

AEGEE - Maribor 'Adrenaline addicts' team

P.S. for questions and  latest info just
check our web site: www.aegee.uni-mb.si/adrenaline
or
mail to: [log in to unmask]

Applications for new date are already open:
http://karl.aegee.rwth-aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv?OpenForm&Pare
ntUNID=3693AA9F3A0EE5AEC1256C7F0067BF21