RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2004

Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:45:58 +0100
Hi dear Rainbowists,
after few months of absence on this list I resubscribe again especially
to send my thanks to AEGEE Torino and to AEGEE Firenze.
Both Antennae made great Agora and Post Agora events!!!
I attended many Agoras and very few of them had such friendly organizers.
Even if the tension level was high they always acted with lot of frienships
towards all participants (the applied ones and the non applied ones).
The main organizer, Alice T. B., was simply perfect, a mixture between professionality
and friendships (I only talked about her because as Agora responsible she
reppresent all AEGEE Torino's people)

The Post Agora was perfect as well! Organized in one of the most difficult
city for hosting a big AEGEE event. Regardless this it was very nice under
all point of views. I also would like to thank Paolo Santoni in the name
of all AEGEE Firenze for the fantastic efforts he put in all aspects of
the organization.

Both events were an example of the warm hospitality that our Region is able
to deliver.

I wrote in delay but..., I don't care!

CU in Izmir (unfortunatly I won't go to the next Agora)

P.S.
yes I'm retired now, I didn't attend the Agora, I show up only to meet as
many AEGEE friends as possible.

Davide Calenda.
Former something.