RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2002

From:
GORAN CVEK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GORAN CVEK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:29:32 +0000
Herby I announce our new board. As you will notice there some "old" people
in it as well as new ones.       ;o)

President:  GORAN CVEK

Vice President/Exchange Responsible; LUKA KIVELA

Secretary:  BORUT MIHALIC

Treasurer:  BARBARA ALEKSIC

SU Responsible/Public Relations:  ANITA DUVNJAK

IT Responsible:  KRESIMIR GOLEC

Local Activities:  ZORAN MRKLIC

Just one more thing..... ... as every year AEGEE Zagreb is organising the
GREAT New Year event we're so well known for. Feel free to apply to Zoran at

See you in Athens I guess,

.goran.