RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2004

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
spela debenak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:07:31 +0000
Dear participants of Regional meeting!!!!

We are very grateful to welcome you on our event that is fastly comming, so
therefore we would like to ask you that all of you who still didn't confirm
your participations.
Please do it till tomorrow  till 12 am!!!!That is really last day for
confirmations.
Also, please, let us know if you are comming on pre and post event, while we
are still waiting if there will be enough participants to organize it.

But most of all we are really looking forward to seeing you on Regional
meeting 24th of September!!!!

For any further questions about arrival, lodging, pre & post event please
contact us on email below:

See you soon in Ljubljana!!!

Luca Falcone & Spela Debenak