RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2000

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 01:54:52 CEST
Dear Enrico and dear subscribers,

I understand your reasons and after this you say that you agree on the
principle that people in AEGEE are (should be) elected for their skills and
motivation, not their nationality.

>So the Juridical commission told me to send in the lists my >candidature..
>i'm sorry if i offend
>you , but well in the next hours you'll see my candidature also in the
> >list.
>Ciao

Regional lists are the wrong list to send candidatures.
The Netcom candidate for the region need to check of course the support of
the antennae with he/she has to co-operate with, and will use this list, but
the other candidatures there's AEGEE-AGORA-L, accessable to all, wich I hope
you'll use for your official candidature, it's just more fair don't you
think so ?
As I wouldn't allow all candidates from the network to use regional list,
and being a candidate from the region doesn't make a difference.

Just to clarify it, I don't want to be arrugant, but I'm listowner of this
list,

Angela

http://profiles.msn.com.