RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2000

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 13:13:33 CET
Dear friends,

today I'm (sadly) back home.There're many things I would ask you:

1st and important: Regional Meeting in Salerno (24-26.03)
if you are interested to partecipate confirm  please your partecipation as
soon as possible !
SUCT is planning  to spread some booklets ans posters there.

2nd European School in Brescia (21.04-1.05)
It's missing partecipation only from Italian  locals !!!
You all agreed  on the importance of this Internal Education event for your
antennae.
I even heard from some presidents willing  to reimburse fees  to their
'delegates' in Brescia.
I hope you know the meaning of this events: not a conference:here
partecipants are promising AEGEE members,
who'll play an active role shaping  the future of our wonderful association.
Get it ? ;-)
Only you know your  new  members who started to be active or are showing
some more interest in realising the activities..
so you should suggest them to apply !(or if you recognize yourself in this
description ...apply)
We cannot loose this opportunity of a European School in our region !

3rd Network commission  candidates
Agora in Utrecht is approaching:
are you  interested in the Network Commission ?
One year in the NetCom was a great experience for me.
I made some  mistakes,first of all not having formed
a netcom team like other regions have.Different tasks can be divided
together even between members of different locals
(I can give you some examples in other regions) as it is for  European
projects !

-misc-reg-l
don't you think it's not the case to send double mails everytime -both-  to
Event-l and Misc-l ?
usually regional lists are used  for discussing about regional topics
(RM,make things together, problems wich charaterize
Italian,Slovenian,Croatian,Maltese and Bosnian antennae)
I would propose a new rule: stop to send to the regional list  tousand of
details on your event,but to send those
(like programme,applications form) to event-l.
If you're against please let me know

Waiting for your replies,

yours,
Angela

Angela Comand
AEGEE-Europe Network Commission
(Italy,Slovenia,Croatia,Malta,Bosnia Herzegovina)
tel +39 0431 55055/0339-1534013